|Related Categories||Brinkmann Bottle-Top Dispenser, Dispensers, Labware, Liquid Handling Equipment|
|availability||not available in EU|
Brinkman bottletop dispensers offer a unique combination of features:
• PTFE "wiping" piston displaces reagent from the cylinder without leaving any residue behind, eliminating piston swelling and freezing
• Grooved positive lock volume adjustment
• Unique telescoping filling tube
• Individual calibration certificate
• Completely autoclavable without disassembly
• Clear plastic sleeve surrounds and protects the glass cylinder
Accuracy ±0.5% (±0.6% for 0.1-2.5 mL size). Reproducibility of 0.1%.
Adapters and accessories allow connection to almost any size reagent bottle. Dispensers with maximum volume of 2.5 to 10 mL connect directly to bottles with 33 mm threaded neck and are supplied with 28 mm, 38 mm, and 45 mm adapters. Dispensers with maximum volumes of 25 to 100 mL connect directly to bottles with 45 mm threaded neck and are supplied with 33 mm and 38 mm adapters
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?