|Related Categories||Cold Plates and Electronic Chillers, Cryoware, Labware More...|
|mfr. no.||Revolutionary Science, RS-IF-203|
|availability||not available in EU|
|inside dimensions W × H × D||36 cm (14.25 in.) × 19.7 cm (7.75 in.) × 33 cm (13 in.)|
|outside dimensions W × H × D||42 cm (16.5 in.) × 32 cm (12.5 in.) × 52 cm (20.5 in.)|
An incubator or refrigerator at the flip of a switch, the incufridge is the ultimate in flexibility when refrigerating or incubating specimens and other temperature sensitive materials.
Great for all general incubation needs and to store or transport heated or refrigerated samples with laboratory convenience while working in the field.
• Large 3 digit temperature display and simple 2 button operation
• Digital microcomputer provides display accuracy and temperature uniformity of ± 0.5°C
• Heating range is ambient to 65°C
• Cooling range is 5°C to ambient
• Solid state Peltier module provides both heating and cooling functions without moving parts
• A brushless DC computerized fan assures thousands of hours of quiet, vibration free operation
• Urethane foam insulation and rubber door gasket maintain critical temperatures longer during power failures
• Rugged cabinet and shelves are resistant to dents, cracks, and chemical attack
• Stackable: Simply stack one incufridge on top of another to save on scarce bench space
• 2 removable metal shelves
Low voltage circuit powered by UL and CSA recognized power supply virtually eliminate shock or fire hazard.
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?