|Related Categories||Analytical/Chromatography, Autosampler Vials, Certified Autosampler Vials, Certified Kits, QsertVials with Fused Inserts, 300 μL, Certified QSertVial Kits, 0.3 mL,|
|material||PTFE/silicone septum (bonded)|
|amber glass vial|
|blue polypropylene cap|
|packaging||pkg of 100 ea|
|O.D. × H × I.D.||12 mm × 32 mm × 6.0 mm|
|fitting||thread 9 mm|
The QSertVial™ is the ultimate microsampling device. It contains a 300 μL glass insert that is fused to the vial to form one precise integral unit. The rim of the insert is positioned slightly above the top of the vial so the septum can make a secure seal with the closure, eliminating evaporation and cross contamination. The insert is centered into the vial, 2 mm from the bottom, allowing for consistent sample recovery and eliminating problems causied by variation in insert depth. It is compatible with the majority of autosamplers in the market. It is available in a variety of kit configurations.
• Evaporation and cross contamination between insert and vial is eliminated
• Higher sample recovery with either bottom loading or side loading needles (point style #2 and #5). Residual dead volume can be as low as 4 μL, depending on precision adjustment of the instrument.
• Consistent sample recovery from vial to vial because the insert is always at the same precise depth within the vial.
• Wide mouth opening has larger target area reducing the possibility of bent needles.
• Easy sample identification of white mat finish marking panel.
• Available in clear or amber glass.
Agilent 7673A, 7683
CTC LC PAL, GC PAL
HTC PAL/HTS PAL
Shimadzu LC Autosamplers
QSertVial is a trademark of QIS, Inc.
Add to Cart
|23207||Space Saver storage racks, for use with 11-12 mm diameter vial (50 vials per rack), well opening 12.5 mm, pkg of 5 ea|
|57270||Glass Magnet™, diam. × thickness 4 in. × 3/16 in., pkg of 2 ea|
|29192-U||TFE Funnel for screw top vials, for use with 9-425 and 10-425 threaded (2 mL large opening vials)|
|29319-U||Certified polypropylene bonded caps with septa, 9 mm cap, PTFE/silicone septum, dark blue polypropylene cap|
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?