Duolink based on Proximity Ligation Assay (in situ PLA) technology when combined with qualified antibodies outperforms traditional immunoassays, such as co-IP, through a simple and sensitive in situ detection of endogenous proteins. This technology enables you to visualize protein interactions in fixed cells and tissue samples, all while under endogenous protein expression.
- Visualize individual interactions without having to overexpress proteins
- Gain high specificity with dual binding of primary antibodies
- Single molecule sensitivity due to signal amplification
- Analyze using standard immunofluorescence instruments
- Amenable to high throughput cell-based screens
If you have questions regarding Duolink and Proximity Ligation Assay Technology, feel free to reach out to by clicking the forms below.