Complete Reporter System for Human miRNA Target Validation
MISSION® 3′UTR Lenti GoClone powered by SwitchGear Genomics™
An Ideal Functional Tool for Human miRNA Target Validation
Validate miRNA targets and study post-transcriptional gene regulation with lentiviral 3′UTR reporters.
Sigma® Life Science has partnered with SwitchGear Genomics to offer the MISSION 3’UTR Lenti GoClone system. The new system utilizes viral vectors to deliver human 3′UTRs fused to SwitchGear’s novel RenSP reporter gene. LightSwitch Luciferase Assay Reagents have been designed specifically for use with RenSP and deliver maximum sensitivity, dynamic range, and convenience.
- A genome-wide collection of pre-cloned reporter constructs for over 10,000 human 3’UTRs
- Contructs are composed of a human 3’UTR fused to a novel luciferase reporter
- Optimized Renilla luciferase delivers higher activity
- System utilizes a lentiviral vector for delivery into difficult to transfect cell lines, including differentiated and non-dividing cells
- Superb virus quality delivers superior performance
- Negative controls, miRNA Mimics, and MISSION LightSwitch Luciferase Assay Reagent™ are available to complete the validation workflow
Find Your Lenti GoClone
- Type your gene into the search box to find a GoClone for your gene. Then, click on the 3'UTR symbol to locate your GoClone
- Browse the product listings for MISSION 3'UTR Lenti GoClone
Benefits of using the MISSION 3′UTR Lenti GoClone Products
- Flexibility: Achieve reporter expression in a wide range of mammalian cell lines including differentiated and non-dividing cells
- Experimental consistency: easily create stably expressing cell lines
- Convenience: Sequence-verified, pre-cloned luciferase reporter constructs for over 10,000 human 3′UTRs
- Optimized: All constructs use SwitchGear’s novel RenSP luciferase gene and optimized LightSwitch Luciferase Assay Reagents
- Transduce a MISSION 3'UTR Lenti GoClone into your cell line of choice.
- A constitutive promoter drives production of a hybrid luciferase (RenSp)-human 3’UTR transcript. The RenSP luciferase produces luminescence when subjected to luciferase substrate
- Transfect miRNA mimic.
- If the inserted miRNA recognizes and binds to the specific 3’UTR, the miRNA will affect the transcript stability and/or translational efficiency and there will be a reduction in luminescence.
- Add luciferase substrate and measure luminescence by use of luminometer.
back to top