Endoribonuclease-prepared siRNAs (esiRNAs) are pools of siRNAs resulting from cleavage of long double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) with Escherichia coli RNase III.
Our MISSION esiRNA products are ideal for simple, cost-effective RNAi screening. MISSION esiRNA are available for individual mouse and human genes, custom plated and genome scale libraries.
- Lower off-target effects than single or pooled siRNAs
- Guaranteed ≥70% knockdown at the mRNA level
- Lowest cost genome scale RNAi screening tool
- Provides quick primary screens
- >16,000 human and >14,000 mouse targets available
Search now for your esiRNA of interest
Enter your gene of interest into the box below.
Browse a complete list of esiRNA
For Library Inquiries:
In the United States, please contact your local Sigma Representative or email us at
For all other countries, please contact your local Sigma Representative or email us at MissionRNAi@sial.com.