Targeted Drug Delivery through Conjugation
With more than 30 years of experience in conjugation of biological molecules to non- potent APIs, SAFC has made significant investments in recent years to become a leading expert for the conjugation of highly potent molecules. We provide clients with potent and non-potent APIs, linkers and cGMP non-potent bio-conjugation.
Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
Antibody drug conjugation technology uses monoclonal antibodies or other biologics to deliver conjugated Highly Potent APIs (HPAPIs) to targeted cells. In conjugated form, the HPAPI exhibits more selective cytotoxicity, thereby, sparing non-target cells from many of the toxic effects. Customers are quickly adapting these complex technologies and employing them to develop new oncology products that are more targeted and exponentially more powerful.
Our offer includes:
- Development and manufacture of commercial scale HPAPIs, linkers, payload and conjugates
- Suite dedicated to conjugation of HPAPIs to biologic molecules
- Produce batches of up to 1 kg to support drug development to Phases II
- Working with the market leaders in linker technology
- Conjugation of non-potent APIs to biologic carriers, including polyamino acids or polynucleotides
- Extensive analytical tests for APIs and biologics