ISOGRO® Complex Growth Media
Visit our ISOGRO Complex Growth Media page to find detailed information on products and protocols for using ISOGRO as a suppplement and as a stand alone media.
Performance Surpasses the Competition as a Stand-alone Media
- Improve recombinant protein yields up to 80% compared to commercially available complex growth media “B”.
- Substantially increase recombinant protein expression levels using ISOGRO versus M9 media.
- Save time by using ISOGRO growth media to shorten production time.
- Express recalcitrant proteins to obtain high resolution NMR structural data.
For optimal results as a stand-alone media, incorporate 10g of ISOGRO per Liter of culture.
A 39 μM sample of p38 alpha was produced from 50 mL of culture as seen below:
- Decrease lag time by as much as 60%.
- Maximize OD and recombinant protein expression.
- Supplement M9 media with as little as 1 gram of ISOGRO per Liter of culture and improve the production of difficult to express proteins in E. coli.
- As a standard quality control measure, the suitability of each batch of ISOGRO as a culture medium is determined by comparison with an LB growth curve.
Amino Acid Analysis: