Methode: kolorimetrisch mit Drehscheibenkomparator 0.3 - 0.7 - 1.3 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 7 - 10 mg/l Mn MColortest®
Manganese test (formally MColortest®
) measures bivalent manganese in its dissolved form.
The test can be used in
- Groundwater and surface water, seawater
- Drinking water and mineral water
- Spring water and well water
- Boiler and boiler feed water, cooling water
- Wastewater and electroplating wastewater
- Nutrient solutions for fertilization
- Soils after appropriate sample pretreatment
In alkaline solution manganese(II) ions react with an oxime to form a red-brown complex. The manganese concentration is measured semiquantitatively by visual comparison of the color of the measurement solution with the color fields of a color disk. The test evaluates the color reaction based on the transmitted light method. So even turbid and colored water samples can be analyzed without further preparation.
The color disk is made of very durable, lightfast plastic, thus suitable for industrial areas and wet environments.
Using the refill pack 1.18460 containing all the reagents, the original test kit can be used for a very long time, making it a particularly economical and ecological system.