Certipur® certified secondary standard reference materials are used to precisely calibrate and monitor pH measurement instruments and buffer solutions. They are analyzed in our ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accredited calibration laboratories against certified primary standard reference materials (SRM) in accordance with DIN 19266, IUPAC, NIST, Ph. Eur and USP. Certipur® reference materials offer maximum accuracy, reliability and convenience and help avoid costly repeat analyses.
Potassium dihydrogen phosphate/ di-sodium hydrogen phosphate [pH(S)=6.86₅ /pH(S)=7.41₃ (25 °C)] is a certified secondary standard buffer solution used as a calibration buffer standard for pH instruments or pH electrodes.
2, 25 g in fiber case
Features and Benefits
- The product is delivered with a comprehensive, batch-specific Certificate of Analysis showing the relevant data for the quality management system.
- The pH value of this Certipur® buffer solution is qualified using differential potentiometry with two platinum hydrogen electrodes against NIST & PTB primary reference materials [pH(S)=6.865 /pH(S)=7.413 (25 °C))].
- This buffer standard has a guaranteed shelf life of 4 years.
- It is a Certified Reference Material (CRM) offered in neat format. Solution of this standard is prepared in-house per instructions in European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur. 2.2.3).
- Intended for extremely precise calibration, qualification and monitoring of pH instruments and routine assessment of their performance.
pH-value (25 °C): 6.861 - 6.867
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany