Two leaders in genome editing, Sigma-Aldrich and the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, have joined forces to make the first ever arrayed lentiviral CRISPR knockout libraries. Based upon validated techniques published in the literature, the Sanger CRISPR libraries will put your lab at the forefront of the race to make the next big discovery.
Functional Genomics/Screening /Target Validation
Features and Benefits
- Vector: U6-gRNA/PGK-Puro-2A-BFP (gRNA only)
- Simplify the workflow with puromycin selection
- Illuminate CRISPR-expressing cells with BFP
- Flip the expression components into and out of the genome using transposase
- Better, not bigger: Two optimized clones per human gene reduces the time, cost, and scale of screening experiments
- Ready-to-screen: Clones are arrayed in a robotics-friendly 96-well format for high throughput screening; requires plasmid preparation to transfect cells or lentivirus preparation to transduce cells
- Collaborative: Real-time, library validation continues
For detailed information on the Sanger library, click here
Bacteria glycerol stock of gRNA-only 3rd generation lenti-based plasmid vector. 2 knockout clones for every human protein-coding gene. Nearly 40,000 sequence confirmed clones
Request a Quote or More Information
50 μl of bacterial glycerol stocks, 383×96-well plates
This product is for R&D use only, not for drug, household, or other uses. Though the lentiviral transduction particles produced are replication incompetent, it is recommended that they be treated as Risk Group Level 2 (RGL-2) organisms in laboratory handling.