Filter Code: FG
Millex® syringe filter units with hydrophobic Fluoropore or Millipore Express PLUS PES membrane are ideal for in-line sterilization of gases and venting sterile containers, and filters with Fluoropore membrane can also be used for sterilizing or clarifying organic solutions. There are also specialized filter units to protect hemodialysis transducers from blood and moisture. The 50 mm Millex filter units are especially useful for vacuum line protection. All units are bi-directional.
Features & Benefits:
•Specialized filter units protect hemodialysis transducers from blood and moisture
•50 mm Millex units ideal for vacuum line protection
•All Millex Hydrophobic PTFE units are bi-directional in flow
Sterilizing Gases, Vacuum Line Protection, Venting Sterile Containers, Sterilizing and Clarifying Organic Solutions
A 50 mm diameter non-sterile syringe filter with a 0.2 µm pore size hydrophobic PTFE membrane. Comes in a pack of 10.
Color Code: Natural inlet/natural outlet
Directions for Use
- Organism Retention: Microorganisms
- Mode of Action: Filtering
- Application: Sterile Filtration
- Intended Use: Sterilizing of gases, venting sterile containers, and sterilizing or clarifying aqueous solutions
- Instructions for Use: Please refer to Instructions for Use section of Millex® syringe filter user guide
- Storage Statement: Store in dry location
- Disposal Statement: Dispose of in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Fluoropore is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Millex is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany