KAPA PROBE FAST One-Step qRT-PCR Master Mix (2X) Universal Kit is a sensitive and convenient solution for real-time PCR using RNA as template. The kit is designed for high-throughput, fast-cycling, one-step RNA quantification using sequence-specific fluorogenic probes. It is compatible with all fluorogenic probe-based technologies, including hybridization probes (e.g., FRET), hydrolysis probes (e.g. TaqMan®) and displacement probes (e.g., molecular beacons)
KAPA PROBE FAST One-Step qRT-PCR Master Mix (2X) Universal has been used for:
- Gene expression analysis
- SNP/mutation analysis
- Gene knockdown validation
Features and Benefits
- The kit is suitable for all fluorogenic probe-based technologies, including hybridization probes (e.g., FRET), hydrolysis probes (e.g., TaqMan) and displacement probes (e.g., molecular beacons).
- Use only gene-specific primers for one-step qRT-PCR.
- Optimal cDNA synthesis is achieved at 42°C for 5 min.
- 3 min at 95°C is sufficient for RT inactivation and DNA polymerase activation.
- Do not exceed 25 μL reaction volumes
Kit includes qPCR Master Mix (2X), KAPA RT Mix (50X), dUTP (10 mM), ROX High Reference Dye (50X) and ROX Low Reference Dye (50X)
All kit components are subjected to stringent functional quality control, are free of detectable contaminating exo- and endonuclease activity, and meet strict requirements with respect to DNA contamination.
Always ensure that components have been fully thawed and thoroughly mixed before use. The KAPA PROBE FAST qPCR Master Mix may not freeze solidly, even when stored at -20 °C. The KAPA RT Mix is temperature-sensitive, and should be stored at -20 °C and kept on ice during use. ROX reference dye is light-sensitive. Exposure to direct light for an extended period of time will result in loss of fluorescent signal intensity.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
TaqMan is a registered trademark of Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.