- What are your thoughts on ‘Titration goes Digital’? Participate to a 5-minute survey and let us know what is important in your lab.
- Our webinar Titration and Lab 4.0, Full Traceability & Data Integrity on a New Level with 3S Reagents, is available on-demand. Watch it here
Connect Your Lab
3S is an intelligent packaging solution protected with an originality seal. The cap provides information via Radio-frequency identification or RFID, enabling automated data transfer between the reagent and titration instrument. Intelligent communication for improved performance.
Titration on a new level—wet chemical analysis is made safer and more reliable by 3S Adapter Technology:
- Safe chemical handling: minimized risk of contamination through contact-free reagent exchange
- Smart connection of chemical consumables: communication between the 3S cap and instrument software via RFID with a visual status indicator on the system
- Secure information transfer: Direct RFID-based transfer of reagent data to instrument software for elimination of human error.
3S Reagents are compatible with Metrohm’s OMNIS titration platform through 3S Adapter Technology.
What is 3S?
- Safe, Smart, and Secure
- Ready-to-use volumetric solutions sealed with 3S caps
- RFID-chip on the cap with complete information about the content of the bottle
- Absorber cartridge integrated in the cap
Benefits for You
- RFID-based identification of reagent—automated and error-free
- Complete traceability of the analyses provided
- Aspiration tube already integrated into the bottle
- Unique opening procedure minimizes risk of contamination