Research Sub Category
Hormones & Receptors
Immunohistochemistry: 1:1,000 - 1:5,000
Application Notes for Immunohistochemistry:
- Suggested perfusion steps:
1) Ca2+-free Tyrode′s solution
2) Paraformaldehyde-picric acid fixative
3) 10% sucrose in PBS as a cryo-protectant
- Rapidly dissect tissue and store overnight in 0.1 M phosphate buffer (pH 7.4) containing 10% sucrose.
- Incubate slide-mounted tissue sections with blocking buffer for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Remove blocking buffer and incubate the slides with the primary antibody (AB15348 diluted to desired working concentration in blocking buffer) for 18-24 hours at 2-8°C.
- Remove primary antibody and rinse 3 times in PBS.
- Incubate sections with fluorescently labeled secondary antibody for 60 minutes at room temperature.
Optimal working dilutions must be determined by the end user.
Anti-FMRFamide Antibody is an antibody against FMRFamide for use in IH.
Liquid with 0.05% sodium azide.
Almacenamiento y estabilidad
Maintain at -20°C in undiluted aliquots for up to 6 months after date of receipt. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
CHEMICON is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Cláusula de descargo de responsabilidad
Unless otherwise stated in our catalog or other company documentation accompanying the product(s), our products are intended for research use only and are not to be used for any other purpose, which includes but is not limited to, unauthorized commercial uses, in vitro diagnostic uses, ex vivo or in vivo therapeutic uses or any type of consumption or application to humans or animals.