Assurance® GDS is an advanced genetic detection system for food pathogens. EHEC ID for E.coli O157:H7 Tq is a secondary automated nucleic acid amplification system for the detection of pathogenic E. coli O157:H7. Assurance® GDS utilizes a proprietary PickPen® IMS-based sample preparation procedure to quickly and effectively capture organisms belonging to E.coli O157:H7 prior to genetic analysis for the associated pathogenicity genes.
Assurance® GDS EHEC ID for E.coli O157:H7 Tq is designed to follow GDS E. coli O157:H7 Tq assay (PN 71007BC) to detect pathogenic E. coli O157:H7 in raw beef, finely textured beef (FTB), and carcass cloths. Additionally, Assurance® GDS EHEC ID can be used to confirm isolated colonies from presumptive positive samples for E. coli O157:H7.
Características y beneficios
- Designed specifically to follow the GDS E. coli O157:H7 Tq assay
- Results available as fast as 12 hours for composite 375 g samples
- Single harmonized proprietary mEHEC enrichment
- Validated for raw ground beef, raw beef trim, finely textured beef (FTB), and carcass cloths
- Features innovative PickPen® immunomagnetic separation (IMS) for additional specificity and fast time to results
Each 52 test kit includes:
- EHEC ID Amplification Tubes
- O157 Concentration Reagent
- Resuspension Buffer Tq
- Wash solution
Método de análisis
PCR, Immunomagnetic Separation (IMS)
AOAC is a registered trademark of AOAC International
Assurance is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.
PICKPEN is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.