The Quantum® TEX Polishing Cartridge contains a combination of purification media designed to remove trace levels of organics and ions from ultrapure feed water affecting specific applications. Constructed from polypropylene and polyethylene, which are suitable for the production of ultrapure water. Comprises clean and high-purity materials to minimize leaching of low organics and extractable contaminants. Quantum® TEX Polishing Cartridge can be used with Milli-Q® Advantage A10 / Integral / Reference systems.
This polishing cartridge retains both ions and organics, and is recommended for most laboratory needs.
Caractéristiques et avantages
- Genuine Milli-Q® consumable for the replacement of QTUM0TEX1 - Quantum® TEX Polishing Cartridge.
- Care-free maintenance: easily installed and replaced.
- e-Sure tag for RFID connection enables full traceability (data management).
- Contains Organex (mix of synthetic activated carbon & virgin ion exchange resins).
- Uses ion exchange technology for purification.
- Certificate of Quality available online.
- Organex (Mix of Synthetic activated carbon & virgin Ion exchange resins)
- Virgin Ion Exchange Resins
Milli-Q is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
QUANTUM is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany