This item is a direct replacement for SCGPT10RE
Features & Benefits
Millipore Express PLUS membrane for fastest flow rates and low protein binding to minimize absorption and protein loss, which affect downstream performance and costs
Durapore membrane for ultra-low protein binding for minimum absorption and protein loss
Snug tight packaging, easy tear-open pouch, and convenient label designs make storing, opening and tracking your devices easy and efficient
Sterilization of Aqueous Solutions (150 mL to 1 L); Sterile Filtration of Culture Media and Buffers with High-Value Protein or Small Molecule Component
Sterile, 1000 mL Steritop Quick Release-GP 45 mm threaded bottle top filter with 0.22 µm pore size fast flow polyethersulfone (PES) Express PLUS membrane.
Color Code: Clear with blue adapter
Directions for Use
- Organism Retention: Microorganisms
- Mode of Action: Filtering
- Application: Sterile filtration
- Intended Use: Sterile filtration of laboratory reagents, buffers, and media.
- Instructions for Use: Please refer to Instructions for Use section of Stericup® and STERITOP® user guide
- Storage Statement: Store in dry location
- Disposal Statement: Dispose of in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
EXPRESS PLUS is a trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
STERITOP is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Stericup is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany