- Sterivex filter units work with syringes, peristaltic pumps or pressure vessels. They eliminate the risk of contamination associated with decanting or pipetting.
- Sterivex units are designed to dispense into virtually any storage container. The devices are available with different outlet connections (see table).
- Sterivex filter units can process volumes up to 1,000 mL or 2,000 mL, depending on the type of membrane used in the device. A choice of three different membranes is provided.
- Filter-sterilize volumes up to 1,000 mL or 2,000 mL, using Sterivex™ pressure-driven filter units (capacity depends on the type of membrane used in the device). With three different membrane options and a variety of outlet connection options, Sterivex filters can fit virtually any workflow and dispense into nearly any storage container. Sterivex filters work with syringes, peristaltic pumps or pressure vessels and eliminate the risk of contamination associated with decanting or pipetting.
Features & Benefits:
- Works with a variety of pressure devices including syringes, perstaltic pumps and pressure vessels
- Comes in multiple membrane types to suit your application needs with capacities up to 2 L
Sterilization of Aqueous Solutions
Color Code: Clear
Directions for Use
- Organism Retention: Microorganisms
- Mode of Action: Filtering
- Application: Sterile Filtration
- Intended Use: Large-volume filtration using positive pressure
- Instructions for Use: Please refer to Instructions for Use section of Sterivex™ user guide
- Storage Statement: Store in dry location
- Disposal Statement: Dispose of in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
EXPRESS PLUS is a trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Eastar is a trademark of Eastman Chemical Company
Luer-Lok is a registered trademark of Becton-Dickinson & Co.
Sterivex is a trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany