This certified reference material (CRM) is produced and certified in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034. This CRM is traceable to SI unit kg and measured against primary material from an NMI, e.g. NIST.
Certified content incl. uncertainty and expiry date are given on the certificate.
Download your certificate at: http://www.sigma-aldrich.com.
It is intended to be used during the calibration of ion chromatography-based analytical techniques.
Features and Benefits
- Produced under ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 accreditation
- Traceable to SI unit of mole through internationally accepted institutions such as NIST or BAM
- Accompanied by a comprehensive Certificate of Analysis (CoA) (up to four pages) with data on stability, density, homogeneity, the accuracy of concentration, uncertainty, and traceability
- Gravimetrically prepared using high-quality qNMR-characterized starting materials and qualified precision balances to ensure minimal uncertainty
- Rigorously tested through real-time stability studies to ensure accuracy and shelf life
- Available in an HDPE bottle, sealed in an aluminum bag
1000 mg/L sulfate in water, prepared with high purity Na2SO4 and water
TraceCERT is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC