Move your research forward by evaluating novel, updated electrophoresis and Western blotting workflow products that deliver improved results in less time.
- TurboMix™ Bis-Tris Polyacrylamide Gel Casting Kits deliver a rapid and reproducible workflow for hand-cast protein gels. Bis-tris gel chemistry has a similar molecular weight range to standard tris-glycine, but provides multiple benefits: faster run time, sharper protein bands and longer shelf life. Learn More
- mPAGE® Bis-Tris Polyacrylamide Gels provide outstanding resolution, short run times and are compatible with popular gel tanks. Trial kits include 2 gels, running buffer powder to make 1L, tank adapters. Learn More
- ReadyBlue™ Protein Gel Stain is a rapid and sensitive colloidal Coomassie stain for polyacrylamide gels. The stain is room-temperature stable and ready to use, allowing for a fast and simplified protocol with results in 10 minutes or less. No prior fixing step is necessary.
- Immobilon® PVDF Transfer Membranes offer high protein binding capacity for improved signal. The durability and high protein retention of Immobilon® PVDF membranes make them the preferred option for sequential detection of multiple targets via antibody stripping and reprobing. Learn More
- Immobilon® GO simplifies the immunodetection process by eliminating those tedious, manual steps. Simply load the Immobilon® GO device with your blot, blocking buffer, wash buffer, and primary and secondary antibody solutions. Once setup is complete, no manual intervention is required—and you are free to focus on other tasks. Learn More
- Immobilon® Chemiluminescent Substrates: we offer a broad selection of ECL (enhanced chemiluminescence) substrates for every application. Immobilon® ECL Ultra delivers the highest sensitivity and enables reduced antibody consumption. Immobilon® Forte, Crescendo and Classico provide the convenience and reliability of premixed, one-component solutions with good performance. Learn More
- Immobilon® Signal Enhancer combines signal amplification and blocking in one ready-to-use reagent. It boosts chemiluminescent and fluorescent signals and enables reduced antibody consumption. Block Noise Cancelling reagents provide protein-free blocking for Western blot experiments in a convenient, ready-to-use room temperature stable formulations.