Inner PTFE wash tube with Luer connection prevents NMR tube breakage during the cleaning process. Detaches for thorough cleaning or replacement. SafetyBarb vacuum connection. Washes 3, 5, and 10 mm NMR tubes in both 7 and 8 in. lengths. Order replacement SafetyBarb hose connectors Z547786 (straight) or Z547883 (angled).
Instructions for use:
1. Connect the inner PTFE needle to the stainless steel Luer fitting.
2. Assemble the inner and outer glass washer components using silicone grease.
3. Install tube washer into a 24/40 female jointed flask using silicone grease.
4. Attach the SafetyBarb hose connector to the tube washer.
5. Connect vacuum source to the SafetyBarb hose connector.
6. Place one NMR tube, open end down, over the PTFE needle.
7. Fill the tall tube with desired wash solvent.
8. Turn on vacuum to wash NMR tube.
9. Repeat fill process as necessary until NMR tube is clean.
Aldrich is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC
SafetyBarb is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC