Polygard® CN products are nominally rated filters designed for particle removal applications in liquids and gases. The pleated structure of Polygard® CN filter media minimizes pressure differentials during the filtration process, and the all-polypropylene construction of these filters conveys low levels of extractables and broad chemical compatibility. Downstream filter performance is enhanced due to efficient particle and microorganism reduction.
Sterilization: May be autoclaved for 10 cycles of 30 minutes at 126 °C or steam sterilized for 10 cycles for 30 minutes at 126 °C or hot water sanitized at 80 °C maximum for 30 minutes.
Gravimetric Extractables: After autoclaving and a 24-hour soak in ASTM® Type 1 reagent grade water at controlled room temperature, meets the USP Oxidizable Substances Test requirements of <50 mg.
Directions for Use:
- Organism Retention: Microorganism reduction
- Mode of Action: Filtration (nominal)
- Application: BioProcessing
- Intended Use: Efficient particle and microorganism reduction
- Instructions for Use: Please refer to the Polygard® and Clarigard® Cartridges user guide
- Storage Statement: Store in dry location
- Disposal Statement: Dispose of in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations
ASTM is a registered trademark of American Society for Testing and Materials
CLARIGARD is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
POLYGARD is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany