Device configuration: Cartridge
Cartridge type: Liquid
This product was manufactured with a Durapore® membrane which meets the criteria for a "non-fiber releasing" filter as defined in 21 CFR 210.3 (b) (6).
Gravimetric Extractables: The extractables level was ≤ 20 mg per 10-inch cartridge after 24 hours in water at controlled room temperature.
Directions for Use:
- Organism Retention: Microorganism
- Mode of Action: Filtration (size exclusion)
- Application: BioProcessing
- Intended use: Reduction or removal of microorganism/bioburden
- Instructions for Use: Please refer to Wetting Instructions for Filter Units with Durapore® Membrane user guide
- Storage Statement: Store in dry location
- Disposal Statement: Dispose of in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations
Durapore is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany