Clarigard® filters 99.99% retention characteristic makes them ideal for the protection of critical downstream process steps such as membrane filters or chromatography columns. The graded-density depth structure of Clarigard® filter media provides maximum filtration capacity, and the polypropylene construction offers low extractable levels and broad chemical compatibility.
Sterilization: May be autoclaved for 10 cycles of 30 minutes at 126 °C or steam sterilized for 10 cycles of 30 minutes at 126 °C or hot water sanitized at 80 °C maximum for 30 minutes.
Gravimetric Extractables: After autoclaving and a 24-hour soak in ASTM® Type 1 reagent grade water at controlled room temperature, meets the USP Oxidizable Substances Test requirements of <10 mg.
Directions for Use:
- Organism Retention: 99.99% retention
- Mode of Action: Filtration (nominal)
- Application: BioProcessing
- Intended Use: Bioborden reduction
- Instructions for Use: Please refer to the Polygard® and Clarigard® Cartidges user guide
- Storage Statement: Store in dry location
- Disposal Statement: Dispose of in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
ASTM is a registered trademark of American Society for Testing and Materials
CLARIGARD is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
POLYGARD is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany