No matter what application you’re working with, Millipore has a plate developed to meet your specific needs. MultiScreen plates have a long history as a reliable tool for the advancement of drug discovery and life science research.
HTS Filter Plates
- MultiScreenHTS plates are specifically developed for high-throughput use with automated work stations. Rigid sidewalls improve handling and ample surfaces are provided for bar code labels. Wells are individually sealed to prevent incubation crosstalk and the underdrain is removable for access to the filters. Filter plates are available in 96- and 384-well platforms with a broad selection of membranes and plastics.
- Millipore’s new MultiScreen HTS+ Hi flow filter plate design lessens non-specific binding and reduces variability in both background and signal intensities specifically for biochemical screening assays.
Classic Filter Plates
- The original multiwell design is valuable for many applications which require immersing the filter in an assay tray. The easily removable underdrain and unique plate design are ideal for assays such as Elispot, PAMPA, cell screening (migration, invasion or chemotaxis) or for topcount detection users.
Accessory – MultiScreenHTS Vacuum Manifold
- The MultiScreenHTS Vacuum manifold was designed specifically to work with MultiScreenHTS filter plates. The combination results in optimal filtration characteristics and seamless automation integration.
Millicell Assay Plates
- In addition to the traditional assay plate format, filter plates are also available with cell culture trays for growing and assaying suspension and adherent cell lines. Cells grown on filter plates differentiate better than those grown on traditional plastic substrates, resulting in more in vivo-like results This filter plate/tray combination can be used for a variety of cellular assays, including, transport, toxicity and screening assays.
includes manifold base, standard ring with gaskets, support grid, all tubing, valves and pressure gauge
MULTISCREEN is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Tygon is a registered trademark of Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics Corp.