Compact and portable "nomadic" system
Simplicity® UV water purification systems produce ultrapure water on demand, where you really need it: on your lab bench where you perform your experiments. The system needs no special installation, no feed water connection and produces ultrapure water from a variety of pretreated water types, including water from Elix® systems, and distilled, deionized, or reverse osmosis (e.g., RiOs™ systems) water. The Simplicity® UV Water Purification System contains a dual wavelength UV lamp for photooxidation of organic compounds.
Integrated pure water reservoir no more carboys!
Simplicity® UV water purification systems have an integrated pure water reservoir that lets you do away with cumbersome carboys and their doubtful water quality. It′s easy to remove the 2-liter reservoir from your Simplicity® UV system and refill it from a pretreated pure water source, which makes the Simplicity® system a perfect water purification system for use in mobile laboratories.
Optimized lab space
Designed to facilitate your work, the Simplicity® UV system′s small footprint allows you to find a space for it anywhere in your laboratory.
High ultrapure flow rates for your requirements
With flow rates greater than 0.5 L/min, Simplicity® UV Water Purification Systems provide ultrapure water on demand in the volumes required to satisfy critical laboratory applications.
The single SimpliPak® purification cartridge has a snap-in-and-out design that allows you to replace it in a couple of minutes. You′ll receive an automatic notification from the Simplicity® system when it′s time to change the cartridge.
Fine-tune your ultrapure water quality
A final purification step at the point-of-dispense removes specific contaminants critical for your experiments. A range of purification cartridges and Application-Paks are available to fine-tune the ultrapure water as per the requirement.
Ultrapure water produced by Simplicity® systems is suitable for applications such as preparation of mobile phase for HPLC, preparation of blanks and standard solutions for spectrophotometry, spectroscopy or other analytical techniques, and in the preparation of buffers for biochemical experiments.
Features and Benefits
- Dispense > 0.5 L of ultrapure water per minute.
- Contains a built-in 185/254 nm UV lamp to reduce TOC to less than 5 ppb.
- Options such as a UV lamp and a range of Application Pak point-of-use polishers are available to fine-tune your ultrapure water needs.
- Simple and low-level self-maintenance.
- High quality water to meet the requirements of your most critical applications.
- This is a web reference. The end letters "WW" will be replaced by the country letters on your invoice to have the right shipping kit for the country. This ensures you receive the user manual in local language and a power cord adapted to the local electrical network.
- The indicated price currently corresponds to the above catalogue number only; it is subject to change at any time without notice.
- This catalogue number does not include consumables, accessories and other products and/or services that may be required for the installation and the correct operation of the water purification unit over time.
- Because our customers each have specific purified water needs, we recommend that you have your purchase validated by one of our specialists. We remain at your disposal to advise you, do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information on this product please contact our
ELIX is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
RIOS is a trademark of Millipore Corporation
SIMPLICITY is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
SIMPLIPAK is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany