Filter Code: DAWP
Biologically inert mixtures of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate have made MF-Millipore membrane filters one of the most widely used membranes in analytical and research applications.
MF-Millipore filters without Triton surfactant contain minimum amounts of wetting agent and have a lower water extractable content than standard MF-Millipore filters.
Features & Benefits:
- Versatile filter for biological and environmental monitoring applications
- Available in a range of pore sizes, colored black or white, with or without a gridded surface
- Compatible with ethylene oxide, gamma irradiation, and autoclave sterilization methods
142 mm diameter, mixed cellulose esters (MCE) membrane, hydrophilic, white, 50 discs
Directions for Use
- Organism Retention: Microorganism
- Mode of Action: Filtration (size exclusion)
- Application: General laboratory filtration
- Intended Use: Retention or removal of biological contaminants
- Instructions for Use: Sterilizing filtration of a liquid through a membrane with a 0.2 μm (or smaller) pore size effectively removes biological contaminants, including bacteria, mold and yeast. For the selective retention of larger biological contaminents, liquid filtration through membranes with 0.45 μm (or larger) pore sizes may be used to trap and support microorganism growth for subsequent culture and analysis
- Storage Statement: Store in dry location away from heat source
- Disposal Statement: Dispose of in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
MF-Millipore is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany