Some bacteria and other microorganisms may develop in stored pure water and compromise water purity. If left to proliferate, they may result in the formation of a biofilm. Biofilm is the accumulation of organic material made up of active and dead organisms capable of growing on the inner walls of the storage tank.
The Automatic Sanitization Module (ASM) helps to maintain high quality water with low bacteria levels. The ASM prevents the growth and proliferation of bacteria by utilizing the bactericidal properties of UV light, which is fitted inside the tank. Automatic UV exposure reduces bacteria levels and eliminates or limits significantly the need for chemical sanitization.
Automatic Sanitization Module (ASM) is used in the optimal storage of high-quality pure water.
The ASM provides full flexibility for guaranteed results
- 254 nm UV lamp, selected for its bactericidal effectiveness
- Pre-programmed intervals of 10-min/day automatic UV illumination for optimized efficiency
- Additional programmable and manual UV exposure possible to meet critical application requirements
- Up to 45 min/day of UV exposure for total flexibility
- UV lamp exchange alarm for easy maintenance
- Compact design allowing installation on top of the storage tank
Directions for Use
- Organism Retention: Bacteria
- Mode of Action: UV
- Application: Biochemical and pharmaceutical laboratories
- Intended Use: Water purification
- Instructions for Use: This item provides water exposed to bactericidal UV lamp, and is a device that meets requirements under FIFRA. Please refer to "User Manual Automatic Sanitization Module", chapter "ASM installation" in the package.
- Storage Statement: Store in dry location.
- Disposal Statement: Dispose of in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
ELIX is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Milli-Q is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany