Redi-Dri™ technology eliminates clumping and the need for complicated procedures to keep your salts free-flowing. Keeping your salts dry helps improve your results by giving accurate measurements and easier-to-handle salts and buffers. Rather than drying your salts in an oven or desiccator or breaking them apart manually, Redi-Dri™ ensures that your salts will remain easy-to-use for months without worrying about anti-caking agents. Even after repeated openings you can be assured that your results are always accurate. Redi-Dri™ saves you time, energy and money by keeping your salts usable for longer.
Sodium chloride has been used for the preparation of tris buffered saline, phosphate buffered saline, MPM-2 (mitotic protein monoclonal-2) cell lysis buffer, immunoprecipitation wash buffer, LB (Luria-Bertani) media and dialysis buffer.
500 g in poly bottle
1, 2.5 kg in poly bottle
5, 12, 25 kg in poly drum
- Increased efficiency – Eliminate time and effort of loosening hardened powders
- Safety – Avoid risks of using tools of force to break up clumps
- Economy – Faster preparation and solvation increase productivity and reduce costs
- Assured quality – Excellent, expert-tested quality with no anti-caking agents
- Flexible volumes – Available from research amounts to scale-up quantities
Redi-Dri is a trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC