Make a splash in your lab and dive right into Lipidomics with our easy to use mixture of deuterium labeled lipids. The SPLASH® LIPIDOMIX® Mass Spec Standard includes all of the major lipid classes at ratios relative to human plasma, allowing one easy internal standard solution to be added to every sample. This internal standard mixture was developed in collaboration with Kim Ekroos (Zora Biosciences).
SPLASH® LIPIDOMIX® Mass Spec Standard has been used:
- as an internal standard for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) signature analysis from mice and human samples
- as an internal standard in the quantification of phospholipids from duodenum, liver, and adipose tissue using ultra performance liquid chromatography quadrupole-time of-flight mass spectrometry (UPLC-q-Tof MS)
- in human cell lines prior to lipid analysis by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS) analysis
Features and Benefits
- Save time: pre-mixed internal standards.
- Save money: 1 vial is sufficient for 100 plasma samples.
- Exact concentrations provided for quantitative lipidomic analysis.
- Applicable to multiple MS approaches.
- Concentration of each lipid class optimized for plasma analysis.
2 mL Amber Glass Sealed Ampule (330707-1EA)
The SPLASH LIPIDOMIX Mass Spec Standard is supplied in 1 mL of methanol and contains the following components:
Mixture ComponentTarget Conc. (μg/mL)
- 15:0-18:1(d7) PC160
- 15:0-18:1(d7) PE5
- 15:0-18:1(d7) PS5
- 15:0-18:1(d7) PG30
- 15:0-18:1(d7) PI10
- 15:0-18:1(d7) PA7
- 18:1(d7) LPC25
- 18:1(d7) LPE5
- 18:1(d7) Chol Ester350
- 18:1(d7) MG2
- 15:0-18:1(d7) DG10
- 15:0-18:1(d7)-15:0 TG55
- 18:1(d9) SM30
- Cholesterol (d7)100
LIPIDOMIX is a registered trademark of Avanti Polar Lipids, Inc.
SPLASH is a registered trademark of Avanti Polar Lipids, Inc.