Available in 4, 13, 25, 33, and 50 mm diameters with a variety of membranes, Millex® sterile syringe filters are ideal for sterilizing organic solvents, aqueous solutions or air/gas. Many sample preparation methods specify Millex filters because of their unsurpassed quality and consistency. Millex filters not only feature minimal hold-up volume and faster flow rates, but they also withstand higher operating pressures and are chemically compatible with a range of samples and solvents to minimize leaching of extractable impurities. Millex filters are produced in a controlled, automated environment with the highest quality standards. Sterile devices come with a certificate of quality, with select devices marked for medical applications.
Features & Benefits:
•Tailored to a variety of applications based on membrane type, housing and validation rating
•Medical Device-rated devices in some countries including vented devices for direct patient care
•Specialized filter units to protect hemodialysis transducers from blood and moisture and for vacuum line protection
•Low extractables and low absorption membranes for minimum sample losses
•Faster flow rates and higher operating pressures for high performance needs
Sterilization of Aqueous Solutions, Organic Solvents and Gases, Filtration of High Value Protein or Small Molecule Components, Select Medical Device Applications (Some Including Direct Patient Care Depending on Country/Region)
Filter Code: SV
A 25 mm diameter sterile syringe filter with a 5 µm pore size hydrophilic PVDF membrane. Comes in a pack of 50.
Direct patient care: No
Color Code: Clear inlet/clear outlet
Directions for Use
- Organism Retention: Microorganisms
- Mode of Action: Filtering
- Application: Sterile Filtration
- Intended Use: Sterilizing of gases, venting sterile containers, and sterilizing or clarifying aqueous solutions including medical applications depending on country/region
- Instructions for Use: Please refer to Instructions for Use section of user guide (packaged in box)
- Storage Statement: Store in dry location
- Disposal Statement: Dispose of in accordance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
Durapore is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Luer-Lok is a registered trademark of Becton-Dickinson & Co.
Millex is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany