Sigma′s PerfectHyb Plus is a ready-to-use hybridization buffer for Northern and Southern blot protocols. Use of PerfectHyb Plus can decrease hybridization time to as little as two hours.
Suitable for use in hybridization buffers used in Northern blot, Southern blot, colony/plaque blots, and dot blots.
Features and Benefits
- Fast and easy-to-use
- Up to 20x more sensitive than conventional buffers
- Doesn′t require blocking steps
- Compatible with neutral and positively-charged membranes
- Compatible with chemiluminescent, colorimetric , and DIG detection assays
- Compatible with radioactive and non-radioactive probes
- Compatible with single or double-stranded DNA, RNA, and oligonucleotide probes
A small amount of precipitate that has formed in the solution can be dissolved at 30-35°C with occasional gentle inversion.
PerfectHyb is a trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC