Grace Bio-Labs chambered coverglass products are optimal for high resolution microscopy.
Grace Bio-Labs chambered coverglass products consist of removable / reusable non-cytotoxic silicone gaskets secured to 24 mm x 50 mm, number 1.5 German coverglass. They may be placed in sterile culture plates or 100 mm diameter culture dishes.
- The thin flat coverglass is the optimal platform for high resolution microscopy and high-sensitivity, quantitative, fluorescent imaging.
- Leak-proof design eliminates well-to-well cross contamination.
- Gaskets stabilize coverglass and provide convenient handling using conventional microscope slide holders and accessories.
- Gaskets are removable for high resolution imaging and may be resterilized and reused.
- Well spacing facilitates liquid handling utilizing multichannel pipettes and robotic dispensers.