An Ideal Functional Tool for Human miRNA Target Validation
Validate miRNA targets and study post-transcriptional gene regulation with lentiviral 3′UTR reporters.
We have partnered with SwitchGear Genomics™ to offer the MISSION® 3’UTR Lenti GoClone system. The new system utilizes viral vectors to deliver human 3′UTRs fused to SwitchGear’s novel RenSP reporter gene. LightSwitch Luciferase Assay Reagent™'s have been designed specifically for use with RenSP and deliver maximum sensitivity, dynamic range, and convenience.
- A genome-wide collection of pre-cloned reporter constructs for over 10,000 human 3’UTRs
- Contructs are composed of a human 3’UTR fused to a novel luciferase reporter
- Optimized Renilla luciferase delivers higher activity
- System utilizes a lentiviral vector for delivery into difficult to transfect cell lines, including differentiated and non-dividing cells
- Superb virus quality delivers superior performance
- Negative controls, miRNA Mimics, and MISSION® LightSwitch Luciferase Assay Reagent™ are available to complete the validation workflow