Amersham ECL Prime is a highly sensitive reagent, characterized by stable signal emission, allowing for the possibility of repeated exposures and making it easier to process several blots in the same experimental run. The high intensity of the emitted signals means that proteins can be detected using highly diluted primary and secondary antibodies, contributing to low background and reducing consumption of reagents.
Amersham ECL Prime consolidates and builds on the benefits of Amersham ECL Plus and Amersham ECL Advance to deliver a detection system that is sensitive, stable, precisely quantitative across a wide dynamic range of protein levels, and conservative in its consumption of expensive antibody reagents.
ECL™ Prime Western blotting detection reagent has been used to detect chemiluminescent signals during Western blotting.
Cechy i korzyści
- Compatible with Rainbow Molecular Weight Markers and Amersham™ ECL DualVue™ Western Blotting Markers.
- High signal intensity and sensitivity allows the use of highly diluted primary and secondary antibodies with no reduction in sensitivity.
- Stable signal allows multiple exposures and makes the reagent suitable for large experimental series, allowing convenient handling time between the end of the experiment and detection.
- Optimized for use with Amersham Hybond-P® (PVDF) membranes and compatible with Amersham Hybond-ECL (nitrocellulose) membranes.
- Optimized for imaging with ImageQuant LAS series (CCD-based imaging) and compatible with Amersham Hyperfilm™.
The following components are included in the Amersham ECL Prime detection reagent kit.
- RPN2236 Solution A: Luminol solution, 3 × 50 ml Solution B: Peroxide solution, 3 × 50 ml sufficient for 3000 cm2 membrane
Komentarz do analizy
To view the Certificate of Analysis for this product, please visit www.cytiva.com.
Amersham is a trademark of Cytiva
ECL is a trademark of Cytiva
ECL DualView is a trademark of Amersham
Hybond is a registered trademark of Cytiva
Hyperfilm is a trademark of Cytiva