TRANSIA™ PLATE Salmonella Gold is an ELISA test kit. It incorporates proven antibody-antigen "sandwich" assay technology for the detection of Salmonella species in both food and environmental samples. Highly specific antibodies coated to polystyrene microtiter plate wells capture and bind the target antigen, if present. A detection antibody linked to a conjugate enzyme is introduced to form an antibody/antigen/antibody sandwich. Finally, a substrate is added and converted by the conjugate enzyme to produce a color change indicating the presence of the target pathogen. The extensive AOAC and AFNOR validations and built-in positive and negative controls combine to provide users with the necessary confidence in the results. The efficient divisible 96-well format and available automation make it an ideal solution for high volume testing.
TRANSIA™ PLATE Salmonella Gold is intended for the detection of Salmonella spp. The assay reliably recovers and detects low levels of Salmonella in a variety of food and environmental samples.
Features and Benefits
- Accurate Method for Salmonella Detection:
TRANSIA™ PLATE Salmonella Gold is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the detection of Salmonella in food, feed and environmental samples. The test utilizes highly specific proprietary antibodies to create an antigen antibody complex which, if present, creates a color change reaction upon addition of the substrate which is read with a microplate reader.
- Standardized Protocol – Results in 24 hours:
The same enrichment media and incubation time for all samples reduces media preparation time and increases lab efficiency. Enrichment steps are harmonized with ISO reference method and are common for all matrices.
TRANSIA™ Plate Salmonella Gold can be fully automated with the Gemini® microplate processor.
TRANSIA™ Plate Salmonella Gold has numerous validations covering all foods, feed and environmental samples from organizations including AFNOR and AOAC Research Institute.
- Microtiter plate with divisible strips, 96 wells (8 wells x 12 strips) – 10 pc
- Lid for the microtiter plate – 1 pc
- Negative control – ready to use – 2 x 13 mL
- Positive control – ready to use – 2 x 8 mL
- Washing buffer – concentrated 20X – 1 x 800 mL
- Conjugate: anti-Salmonella antibodies conjugated to peroxydase – ready to use – 2 x 57 mL
- Substrate: TMB – ready to use – 2 x 57 mL
- Stop solution: H2SO4 – ready to use – 2 x 57 mL
- Extraction reagent – ready to use – 2 x 60 mL
Gemini is a registered trademark of Stratec
TRANSIA is a trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.