Synergy® system is designed for laboratories that already have access to purified water and need a point-of-use system to supply quality ultrapure water. Its compact design ensures easy installation anywhere in the laboratory.
Synergy® systems produce Type 1 water (18.2 MΩ•cm at 25 °C ultrapure water) on demand from pretreated water. With high flow rates above 1.5 liters per minute, the systems provide ultrapure water in the volumes required to satisfy critical applications. When not in use, the Synergy® system will recirculate water in order to maintain water quality, to avoid the waiting time when sourcing ultrapure water.
Further, the intuitive color graphic display shows key system parameters at a glance, enabling easy water quality and maintenance warning monitoring. The Synergy® system will automatically remind, when it′s time to change the SynergyPak®, and the "plug-and-use" design makes this an easy task to do in just a couple of minutes.
With the ability to use with a range of Application Pak point-of-use polishers, the ultrapure water from Synergy® system can be further fine-tuned to suit your specific applications.
Ultrapure water produced by Synergy® systems is suitable for many uses in the lab, and a range of Application Pak polishers makes it possible to finetune your ultrapure water quality to match your research. It may be used for analytical chemistry (liquid chromatography, elemental analysis, preparation of solutions used with titrators, spectrophotometers, etc.) and life science applications such as cell culture media preparation or molecular biology.
Features and Benefits
- Produces Type 1 water on demand from pretreated water (reverse osmosis or demineralized water).
- Maintenance reduced to a single cartridge change once or twice a year.
- System designed for users needing 2 – 20 liters per day of ultrapure water (instant flowrate > 1.5 L/min).
- Alarm function in the event of a sudden drop in the quality of the product water.
- Simple and low-level self-maintenance.
- High quality water to meet the requirements of your most critical applications.
- This is a web reference. The end letters "WW" will be replaced by the country letters on your invoice to have the right shipping kit for the country. This ensures you receive the user manual in local language and a power cord adapted to the local electrical network.
- The indicated price currently corresponds to the above catalogue number only; it is subject to change at any time without notice.
- This catalogue number does not include consumables, accessories and other products and/or services that may be required for the installation and the correct operation of the water purification unit over time.
- Because our customers each have specific purified water needs, we recommend that you have your purchase validated by one of our specialists. We remain at your disposal to advise you, do not hesitate to contact us.
SYNERGY is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
SYNERGYPAK is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany