- A ready-to-use nanoformulation lipid blend for the synthesis of PEGylated liposomes
- Step-by-step protocols (extrusion and microfluidics) developed and tested by our formulation scientists
- Flexible synthesis tool to create uniform and reproducible liposomes
- Optimized to make liposomes around 100 nm with low polydispersity
- Optimized lipid blend for stealth PEGylated liposomes for small molecule encapsulation
- PEG Lipid Mix provides reagents and protocols for extrusion and microfluidics to synthesize liposomes for drug delivery research application. This reagent kit can be combined with the NanoFabTx™
Microfluidic - nano device kit (Cat.No. 91153) for microfluidic synthesis of PEGylated liposomes.
Comprehensive protocols for liposome synthesis are included:
- A lipid film hydration and extrusion protocol
- A microfluidics protocol using commercial platforms or syringe pumps
The microfluidics protocol included with this product uses the NanoFabTx™
device kit (911593). These kits come with the microfluidics chips, fittings, and tubing required to get started with microfluidics-based synthesis (compatible microfluidics system or syringe pump required).