Products and Services for All Phases of Drug Discovery
The drug discovery process relies on high-quality reagents, consumables, and lab equipment to advance from target identification through preclinical studies.
We offer a comprehensive set of products, services, resources, and programs that support every step of the discovery process including:
- Target identification: define disease biology to more fully understood and find new potential drug intervention points (receptors, enzymes, ion-channels, circulating agonists)
- Target validation: evaluate targets and confirm their role in the underlying pathology of various diseases
- Lead discovery: screen drug candidates to identify those with the most promising therapeutic characteristics.
- Lead optimization: Improve the potential efficacy and safety of drug candidates
- Preclinical research: Conduct in vitro studies to assess the efficacy and toxicity of lead drug candidates