Utilized in the asymmetric Friedel-Crafts amination via a chiral organocatalyst.
- Preparation of hexapeptide key fragments via stereoselective selenocyclization/oxidative deselenylation or hydrazination/cyclization reactions
- Asymmetric Michael addition reactions
- Preparation of dipeptidyl peptidase IV dependent water-soluble prodrugs via Mitsunobu reaction
- Synthesis of pyrroloisoquinoline template via stereoselective N-acyliminium-mediated cyclization and enolate amination for synthesis of peptidomimetic compounds
- Barbier-type propargylation reactions
- Synthesis of bacterial peptide deformylase (PDF) inhibitor fumimycin
- Asymmetric amination of glycine Schiff bases
Reagent employed in the electrophilic amination of ß-keto esters catalyzed by an axially chiral guanidine. Building block in an enantioselective synthesis of 3,6-dihyropyridazines employing organocatalysts such a L-proline or (S)-2-pyrrolidinyl tetrazole.