"Ultimate searching and information"
Includes ChemInfo™ databases with ChemFinder, which feature rapid structure and substructure searching, a flexible forms-based interface, and seamless integration with ChemDraw™ and Chem3D™. ChemFinder runs on your Windows® PC, with no need for expensive server hardware. ChemFinder also includes ChemFinder/Word and Excel, CombiChem and E-Lab Notebook, described below.
• ChemFinder for Excel extends Microsoft® Excel with chemical structure displays, chemical calculation functions and chemical searching
• ChemFinder for Word searches for chemical references in documents, folders, and hard drives
• CombiChem specifies reaction schemes and generates combinatorial libraries in Excel
• E-Lab Notebook records your lab journal, complete with structures, on your Windows PC
• ChemInfo provides comprehensive chemical and reference databases
• Manages thousands of compound or reaction records, with multiple structures per record
• Share group data across a network, intranet, or WWW Internet
• Query refinement, compound perception and search algorithms, with unlimited hit list size
• User-definable forms for custom displays, including data security and authoring
• Fully relational database connects to Microsoft® Access, ODBC servers, and Oracle®
Minimum system requirements: Windows: 95, 98, 2000 or NT 4.0, Pentium®, 32MB
ChemFinder is a trademark of CambridgeSoft Corp.
Pentium is a registered trademark of Intel Corp.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation