For non-corrosive, high-purity gas applications.
Single stage, panel-mounted stainless steel body and pressure diaphragm, cartridge type seat PCTFE, PTFE and PCTFE seals, self seating type relief valve, 2 inch diameter stainless steel gauges, helium leak rate tested at 1 x 10-8 ssc/sec., 3000 psig maximum inlet pressure, 0-80 psig delivery range, Stainless steel outlet needle valve with 1/4 in. NPTF connection.
Dispensing lecture-bottle gases has never been safer or simpler using these portable lecture-bottle stations. The premium quality components housed within a station are matched to the application, fully assembled, leak-tested, and ready for use.
Just connect the station to the lecture-bottle, process, and a source of inert gas, if using a station with a purge valve, and you are ready to go.Safe and Simple:
- Gas dispensing and storage in one compact, portable system
- Keeps lecture-bottles upright and stable, eliminates tip-over
- Reduces equipment damage and chance of personal injury
- Choice of four models matched to the application
- Online Lecture-Bottle Equipment to Gases Selection Guide
1. Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable, red enamel finish, table-top or wall mountable
2. Quality, panel-mounted regulators and purge valves
3. Braided, 316L stainless steel hose with CGA-180 remote connection to the lecture-bottle
4. Support for two lecture-bottles, one in use and a spare
5. Clearly labeled gauges, gas connections, and valve functions
6. Instructions for Use label on front of cabinet
7. Fully assembled, leak-tested and ready for use