Designed with the molecular biology lab in mind, the MyBath™ mini water bath system is the complete personal water bath. This compact water bath features easy to use controls that allow the user to digitally select and monitor temperature.
Its hinged lid provides a secure, covered environment and can be flipped open (to the rear) or completely and instantly removed at the user′s option. It includes Quik-Cal™ in-lab user calibration function.
Note: the racks only comes with the 4L model
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use controls that allow the user to digitally select and monitor temperature
- Temperature is shown on a large, 3-digit display; Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C. Increments: 0.1 °C. Uniformity: ± 0.2 °C
- Test tube rack inserts are sold separately
- Hinged lid provides a secure, covered environment and can be flipped open (to the rear) or completely and instantly removed
- Drain allows for hassle-free water changes
- Quik-CAL user calibration function
- Seamless, stainless steel chamber; the chambers resist rust and have no corners to collect dirt or contamination
The black top supplied is a float and designed to keep the plastic rack from sinking to the bottom (to ensure you don′t burn your hand during removal/insertion). This rack is not supposed to fit all the way to the bottom.
For the two metal racks, the design has been improved by adding handles for easy removal/insertion. These racks will fit all the way to the bottom and will not prevent the lid from closing. Sometimes the legs may need to be adjusted inward to ensure fit.
MyBath is a trademark of Benchmark Scientific, Inc.
Quick-Cal is a trademark of Benchmark Scientific, Inc.