Sodium chloride (NaCl) is a volumetric standard manufactured under rigorous conditions and analyzed with the highest possible precision. The mass fraction of the standard is determined by potentiometric titration, and it is qualified in a DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory.
It finds its use as a certified reference material (CRM) for the standardization of volumetric solutions in argentometric titrations, in accordance with USP and Ph. Eur.
Features and Benefits
- Available as a solid in a contamination-proof glass bottle to ensure its stability for the entire shelf life until opened.
- Certified reference material according to ISO 17034
- High-purity material traceable to SRMs from NIST
- Analyzed in a DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratory
- In accordance with the chapter reagents of USP and Ph. Eur
- High-quality offering accurate titer determinations
- Accompanied by a certificate of analysis (CoA)
SKU-pack size numbers ending with a "3" are SmartChemicals with an RFID tag on the label for seamless data transfer to the instrument, e.g. xxxxxx1003 or xxxxxxx 4003. More information on www.sigmaaldrich.com/SmartChemicals
CERTIPUR is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany