Cardiovascular disease is one of the major causes of death worldwide. Assessing the risk for cardiovascular disease is an important aspect in clinical decision making and setting a therapeutic strategy. The use of serological biomarkers may significantly facilitate risk factor identification. By exploring new applications of established biomarkers and new approaches to identify novel biomarkers, researchers continue to refine the mechanistic understanding of the biology of CVD diseases.
The MILLIPLEX® Human Cardiovascular Disease (CVD) Panel 6 is a 7-plex kit may be used to simultaneously quantify any or all the following analytes in human serum, plasma, and tissue culture samples: Soluble Cluster of Differentiation 14 (sCD14), Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP4/DPPIV) / Soluble Cluster of Differentiation 26 (sCD26), Endostatin / Collagen Alpha-1 (XVIII) (COL181A), Progranulin (pGRN) / Proepithelin (PEPI) / PC Cell-derived Growth Factor (PCDGF) / Acrogranin / Paragranulin, Leucine-rich Alpha-2-Glycoprotein 1 (LRG1), Melanoma Cell Adhesion Molecule (MCAM) / Soluble Cluster of Differentiation 146 (sCD146) / Cell Surface Glycoprotein MUC18, Uncarboxylated Matrix Gamma-Carboxyglutamate (Gla) Protein (ucMGP). This kit uses a 96-well format, contains a lyophilized standard cocktail, two internal assay quality controls and can measure up to 38 samples in duplicate.
The Luminex® xMAP® platform uses a magnetic bead immunoassay format for ideal speed and sensitivity to quantitate multiple analytes simultaneously, dramatically improving productivity while conserving valuable sample volume.
Panel Type: Cardiovascular
There was no or negligible cross-reactivity between the antibodies for an analyte and any of the other analytes in this panel.
Cross-reactivity between the antibodies and any of the other analytes in this panel is non-detectable or negligible.
- Analytes: Monocyte Differentiation Antigen (CD14/sCD14), Dipeptidyl Peptidase-4 (DPP4/sCD26), Endostatin, Leucine-rich α-2-glycoprotein 1 (LRG1), Cell Surface Glycoprotein (MCAM/ MUC18/sCD146), Progranulin (pGRN), Uncarboxylated Matrix Gla Protein (ucMGP)
- Recommended Sample Type:
- Human serum, plasma, cell/tissue culture supernatants and lysates
- Recommended Sample Dilution: 25 μL per well of 1:500 diluted serum or plasma; cell/tissue culture supernatants or lysates may be used undiluted ore or diluted in appropriate control medium
- Assay Run Time: Overnight (16-18 hours)at 2-8°C will yield optimal sensitivity.2- A 2 hour incubation at room temperature (20-25°C) may also be used.
- Research Category: Cardiovascular Disease
- Research Subcategory: Metabolic Disorders
Features and Benefits
Design your multiplex kit by choosing available analytes within this panel.
Everything you need in a single kit.
Storage and Stability
Recommended storage for kit components is 2 - 8°C.
Please contact Technical Service for linearity of dilution.
Luminex is a registered trademark of Luminex Corp
MILLIPLEX is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
xMAP is a registered trademark of Luminex Corp
Unless otherwise stated in our catalog or other company documentation accompanying the product(s), our products are intended for research use only and are not to be used for any other purpose, which includes but is not limited to, unauthorized commercial uses, in vitro diagnostic uses, ex vivo or in vivo therapeutic uses or any type of consumption or application to humans or animals.