Assurance® GDS, genetic detection system, for Salmonella Tq is an automated nucleic acid amplification system for the detection of Salmonella in food and environmental samples. The proprietary PickPen® IMS sample preparation procedure quickly and effectively captures Salmonella, separating the pathogen from inhibitory background materials ensuring valid PCR reactions for all sample types, including challenging food and environmental samples. Assurance® GDS PCR technology provides two additional levels of specificity through the use of both highly specific primers and probes to ensure accurate detection of Salmonella.
GDS, genetic detection system, for Salmonella Tq is an automated nucleic acid amplification system for the detection of Salmonella in foods, ingredients, and environmental samples.
Features and Benefits
- Next day results for foods
- Harmonized single enrichment medias for testing samples for other pathogen targets
- Utilizes the innovative PickPen® immunomagnetic separation (IMS) device for additional specificity and faster time to results
- Simplified sample prep does not require heating blocks or preparation of reagents
- Proprietary Rotor-Gene® Q cycler is a rotory-based cycler that ensures uniform heating and cooling of all samples
Each 100 kit includes:
- Salmonella Amplification Tubes Tq (0.2 mL)
- Salmonella Concentration Reagent
- Resuspension Buffer Tq
- Wash Solution
PCR, Immunomagnetic Separation (IMS)
AOAC is a registered trademark of AOAC International
Assurance is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.
Assurance GDS is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.
PICKPEN is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.
Rotor-Gene is a registered trademark of Qiagen GmbH