Assurance® GDS, genetic detection system, for Listeria spp. Tq is an automated nucleic acid amplification system for the detection of Listeria in food and environmental samples. The proprietary PickPen® IMS-based sample preparation procedure quickly and effectively captures Listeria spp., separating the pathogen from inhibitory background materials ensuring valid PCR reactions for all sample types, including challenging food and environmental samples. Assurance® GDS PCR technology provides two additional levels of specificity through the use of both highly specific primers and probes to ensure accurate detection of Listeria spp.
GDS, Genetic Detection System, for Listeria spp. Tq is an automated nucleic acid amplification system for the detection of Listeria species in foods, ingredients, and environmental samples.
Features and Benefits
- Results in 24 hours for environmental samples and 32 hours for product samples
- Single-step enrichment reduces handling time
- Features innovative PickPen® immunomagnetic separation (IMS) for additional specificity and faster time to results
- Simplified sample prep does not require heating blocks or preparation of reagents
- Proprietary Rotor-Gene® Q cycler is a rotory-based cycler that ensures uniform heating and cooling of all samples
Each 100 test kit includes:
- Listeria spp. Amplification Tubes Tq (0.2 mL)
- Listeria Concentration Reagent
- Listeria Resuspension Buffer Tq
- Wash Solution
PCR, Immunomagnetic Separation (IMS)
AOAC is a registered trademark of AOAC International
Assurance is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.
Assurance GDS is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.
PICKPEN is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.
Rotor-Gene is a registered trademark of Qiagen GmbH