Assurance® GDS, genetic detection system, for Listeria monocytogenes Tq is an automated nucleic acid amplification system for the detection of Listeria monocytogenes in food and environmental samples. The proprietary PickPen® IMS-based sample preparation procedure quickly and effectively captures Listeria monocytogenes, separating the pathogen from inhibitory background materials ensuring valid PCR reactions for all sample types, including challenging food and environmental samples. Assurance® GDS PCR technology provides two additional levels of specificity through the use of both highly specific primers and probes to ensure accurate detection of Listeria monocytogenes.
GDS, genetic detection system, for Listeria monocytogenes Tq is an automated nucleic acid amplification system for the detection of Listeria monocytogenes in foods, ingredients, and environmental samples.
Features and Benefits
- Results in 24 hours for environmental samples and select foods.
- Single-step enrichment reduces handling time.
- Features innovative PickPen® immunomagnetic separation (IMS) for additional specificity and faster time to results.
- Simplified sample preparation does not require heating blocks or preparation of reagents.
- Proprietary Rotor-Gene® Q cycler is a rotory-based cycler that ensures uniform heating and cooling of all samples.
Each 100 kit includes:
- Listeria monocytogenes Amplification Tubes Tq (0.2 mL)
- Listeria Concentration Reagent
- Listeria Resuspension Buffer Tq
- Wash Solution
PCR, Immunomagnetic Separation (IMS)
AOAC is a registered trademark of AOAC International
Assurance is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.
Assurance GDS is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.
PICKPEN is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.
Rotor-Gene is a registered trademark of Qiagen GmbH