MVP ICON is a pioneering system that measures and records ATP as well as other key HACCP parameters AND provides new management tools to ensure your program′s success. Designed with quality management in mind, the MVP ICON Dashboard software provides a real-time snapshot of key program metrics that are essential to managing your HACCP program.
ICON ATP Monitoring for HACCP Management
Features and Benefits
MULTI-VARIABLE PARAMETERS – One Instrument Does it All!
- One instrument measures multiple key quality indicators such as, ATP, pH, temperature, and conductivity/concentration.
- Instrument-guided calibration process satisfies HACCP and GMP requirements that all measurement systems can be calibrated and documented.
- Conductivity Probe allows for the most accurate measurement of cleaning and sanitizing reagents, ensuring sanitation effectiveness while reducing overall chemical costs.
- pH Probe′s non-glass design is ideal for in-plant use.
- Single-point calibration and pierced, stainless steel tip make Temperature Probe suitable for most applications between -20° to 105°C.
MVP SAMPLING DEVICES – Superior Design for Accuracy and Reproducibility
- MVP Surface and Liquid Sampling Devices retain superior design and performance while featuring new high-tech verification system for use with MVP ICON as an integrated system.
- Proprietary controlled reagent flow design offers superior accuracy and reproducibility, eliminating variation in operator′s collection technique.
- Proprietary neutralizing buffer minimizes potential interference from sanitizers.
- Sampling devices feature one-hand, one-step activation freeing one hand for other operations.
- MVP Liquid Sampling Device automatically collects liquid samples without pipetting.
INSTRUMENT DESIGN - Next Generation User Interface
- Industry′s first touch screen application features advanced pressure-sensitive technology allowing for simple operation – even with gloves!
- Lightweight, ergonomic design makes sampling easy for all operators.
- Vibrant color display makes the screen easy to read under all lighting conditions.
- Customizable user preferences include: screen brightness, volume, language, and date/time format.
- New, advanced sensor technology takes ATP testing to the next level
NEW ADVANCED FEATURES – Beyond Innovation
- Intuitive navigation makes locating test points on the device easier than ever with simple search functions and a quick scroll bar.
- New sample plan feature allows users to assign one or multiple test points to the same sample plan, creating sampling organization and efficiency.
- Sample Plan′s “Shuffle” function allows for randomized sampling of assigned test points.
- Re-test feature allows users to re-sample failed test points to demonstrate and document appropriate and effective cleaning has taken place.
- Improved Quick Test feature provides option to sample and record an unassigned location in the plant and convert to an assigned test point, utilizing accompanying software.
- Assigned calibration test points store results which can later be analyzed with customizable software to help comply with HACCP and GMP programs.
SOFTWARE – Take the Guesswork Out of Hygiene Monitoring
- Automated data analysis takes the guesswork out of analyzing and interpreting results.
- Real-time reporting of key metrics allows users to take immediate and corrective action.
- Home screen dashboard provides “at-a-glance” data to easily identify hot spots in the plant for quicker resolution and provides assurance that cleaning process is “in control.”
- Specifically designed for busy QA professionals, customizable detailed reports are generated at the touch of a button, helping to comply with HACCP and GMP programs.
- One program for analysis and setup, utilizing stand-alone software.
- Effortless customization capabilities with instinctive graphical interface, uncomplicated filtering/sorting functions, and informative standardized report format.
- Comprehensive tracking and trending reports illustrate plant sanitation efficiencies and improvements over a defined period of time.
- Software does all the work – time spent manually generating reports and analyzing data can now be directed to other projects.
- MVP ICON Instrument
- Protective Case
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- International Adapters
- Shoulder Strap
- Quick Start Guide
ATP Testing, Food Processing, HACCP Monitoring, Sanitation
The detection of ATP through bioluminescence is a well-established and widely used indicator of surface hygiene and cleaning efficacy in food processing. Visual inspection is not an adequate critical control for surface hygiene and the lengthy time-to-result of microbiological test methods (from 2 - 7 days) make them ineffective for hygiene monitoring. ATP detection with the MVP ICON provides results in 10 seconds allowing for immediate "go/no-go" decisions to be made prior to the start of processing and allows for correction actions, when necessary, to be taken immediately. ATP is a molecule that is found in all living cells, including: bacteria, yeast, mold and all organic matter. After cleaning and/or sanitizing, food processing equipment and the plant environment is tested for ATP. If cleaning/sanitizing has been effective, ATP levels should be low.
- Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Minimum memory requirement 512 MB; recommend at least 1GB or more of RAM
- At least 16 GB of hard disk space
- WXGA video resolution of 1280 x 800 or better
- Mouse or other pointing device
- One available USB port
- Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar PDF Viewer
- Printer (optional)
MVP ICON is a registered trademark of BioControl Systems, Inc.